Saturday 9 January 2016

Exhibitions in 2016

I was delighted to be made a full member of The United Society of Artists just before Christmas.
www.the-ua.org.uk


 For my first event in 2016 I am exhibiting  work at
Kemis, Pontcanna, Kings Road, Cardiff, CF119DF
At the end of January and beginning of February.
This exhibition is in conjunction with a storytelling supper evening on February 4th.
The storyteller for the evening is Francis Maxey 
 www.francismaxey.co.uk

In 2015 Francis Maxey worked with her on her Edinburgh Festival Fringe Installation ‘ Unexpected Excesses’ which received a 5* ‘Outstanding’ review.
For more information contact the venue
02920372055
enquiries@kemis.co.uk
http://www.kemis.co.uk/





As part of the
Cloth Roads Art Trail 
www.clothroadartists.com/
in conjunction with
Greenhill Cottage Gallery 
www.greenhillcottagegallery.com
I will be setting up a bite sized version of the 5* Bohemian Banquet collaborative installation I had at The Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
This will run from Saturday April 30th until Sunday May 8th.
I am pleased that Poet Dawn Gorman will again be involved with this.

I am exhibiting work as part of the
Creative Coverage   exhibition
 www.creativecoverage.co.uk
 Sat April 30th until May 5th
 Kennaway House, Sidmouth, Devon EX10 8NG
www.kennawayhouse.org.uk

In August this year I am planning to return to the
E.D.S. Gallery in Edinburgh for
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe
www.edsgallery.com
I am planning an installation based on coastal undercurrents . Poet in residence, Dawn Gorman, will also be returning. Other storytellers and musicians to be confirmed.

In November I am fortunate enough to have been selected for the
Art in Clay Farnham Pottery and Ceramics Festival
The Maltings
Bridge Square
Farnham
19th, 20th November
/www.artinclay.co.uk/

My work can also be found permanently at:
The EDS Gallery
Greenhill Cottage Gallery
MacGregor Fine Arts
166 Hope St, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G2 2TJ
macgregorfineart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment